Experienced property solicitors for all your residential and commercial needs
Whether you are buying your first home, re-mortgaging your property, leasing commercial space to a tenant, or transferring a site to a family member, you can count on McLoughlin & Co Solicitors to provide expert legal advice and support for all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing. We take the time to keep you updated throughout the property transaction process to provide an efficient service and eliminate the potential for hidden surprises.
With specialist experience in property law and extensive networks in the property industry, you can expect a seamless property transaction and expert advice when you need it.
Our conveyancing services include:
- property or site purchase or sale
- property or site transfers
- purchase of ground rents
- registering rights of way
- commercial and residential letting agreements
- advice on landlord and tenant responsibilities
- advice on management companies and the Multi-Unit Development (MUD) Act